Breaking news: Today I came to church with my Ak47 to defend myself against Sokoto Islamists in the state.

 

BREAKING 15-05-2022

Today I came to church with my Ak47 to defend myself against Sokoto Islamists in the state.

~Rev.Father (no name)


 With the recent and ongoing protest and killing of Christians in Sokoto, Nigeria by the Muslims 

So guys please before you continue reading and learning please do well to show me some love and support by subscribing to my YOUTUBE  and my FACEBOOK PAGE


Picture have shown an unidentified catholic rev. Father  who came to the church today 15-05-2022 with an AK47 with fully loaded bullets to protect him self against any harm from the angry Muslims who are killing Christians in their land and burning down properties of the Christians.


So guys please before you continue reading and learning please do well to show me some love and support by subscribing to my YOUTUBE  and my FACEBOOK PAGE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prank Bank Apk Latest Version Download For Android

P. BANK LINK